Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Kelso Says Hello To Folks Coming From WhiteNewsNow When WNN Is Overloaded

I'm all signed up over Here Jamie. Western

Owner and Administrator Jamie Kelso's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WhiteNewsNow Just Got Horse-of-the-Year Faster
    We Went To A Dedicated Server Today

5-Time Horse of the Year 1960 to 1964

After an 18-hour ordeal during which WhiteNewsNow was offline, which will give us a real dip in our Alexa stats, it is one of our happiest moments in the history of WhiteNewsNow to announce to everybody that your posting got 300% (or more) easier today, January 19, 2011.

For the first time ever, starting today, you are posting on what is called a dedicated server. That means that the speed of your posting and reading just got hugely faster.

This will greatly aid all of us in being able to make our posts with no waiting for pages to load as you compose your posts.

We have grown so large here, because of your high-quality positive and mainstreamable posting, that we had choked our former hosting plan down to a crawl. In one recent week, in which all of us were experiencing page loads that took minutes, sometimes a lot of minutes, rather than seconds, our Alexa numbers were severely beaten down, as was our traffic.

We had a similar molasses-like crawl again a little more than a week ago, when we had more than 5,000 guests trying to view our pages.

Those two crawling slow-downs prompted the HUGE upgrade in the speed capacity of our website that you are experiencing for the first time today, on January 19, 2011, perhaps as you read this post.

We have upgraded to a powerful dedicated server, with powerful firewall hardware in front of it. This costs a lot of money. But it has already proved to be a big bargain...for all of us. Your time is worth a lot. And our new dedicated server is now guaranteed to vastly increase the speed with which each of us can post (as well as read) on WhiteNewsNow.

A thank you is not enough to express the appreciation we have for Smedley Butler and Brian as the two Sr. Mods who contibuted the most to bringing us all this brand-new dedicated server. You are now posting on one of the most mechanically powerful websites in our cause because of this upgrade. We now have equipment that does justice to the extraordinary communication skills, as salesmen for White common sense, of our 68 Senior Moderators and 1,265 Members.

Blog Entries

Skaftafell, Iceland - WhiteNewsNow.com banner "This belongs to OUR descendants"
    Graphic by Jamie Kelso - use freely

I arrivied too!

So did I . Thank you.

Welcome to the forum!
    I'd have the world around / To see just whatever happens / Stood by the door alone /
    And then it's fade away. / I see you fade away. / Don't ever fade away. / I need you here today.
    - From the song Digital by Joy Division

Blog Entries

We're Upgrading WhiteNewsNow Right Now on June 13, 2011

Update: It's June 13, 2011 and We're Upgrading WhiteNewsNow

While we're upgrading our sister site at WhiteNewsNow.com, go ahead and have a look around here at TheWhiteRace.com, and please put up a post or two while you're here.

This is one of the beauties of having sister forums, our ability to use one as a backup to the other whenever one is being upgraded.

The Wizard of the Saddle
    Hi Jamie & Sigrid! I took the time this evening to go ahead and sign up here. My good friend Recalcitrant I sent me a PM on WNN and suggested that I get this done before someone else takes my NB Forrest handle on this site! Thanks for everything that both of you are doing for our wonderful people.

Thanks so much!
    I'd have the world around / To see just whatever happens / Stood by the door alone /
    And then it's fade away. / I see you fade away. / Don't ever fade away. / I need you here today.
    - From the song Digital by Joy Division

White News Now has been hacked again.

What is the REASON why Loony Leftists fear Free Speech and an Open Discussion of the issues?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast